World-Rentals
Log-in
Europe
Mediterranean
USA
Caribbean
Mexico
Asia
Rest Of The World
Ski
Golf
Beach
Booking Tips
Contacts
List Your properties!


 
Summary
Availability
Payment
Quinta Alfarrobeira
Villa in Algarve, Portugal, Europe
Photos
Map
Website
 
Country :
Portugal
Price range :
EUR €700 - €2,660
Payment type :
Per property per day
Type of property :
Villa
Sleeps max. of :
8
View :
Countryside
Nearest Town :
Albufeira
Contact :
Caroline
Phone :
351 (0) 910810710
Fax :
351 (289) 571155
Last Updated :
26th October 2008
 
Villa with private pool , shared tennis court, five minute drive from Golf Course Salgados
The Villa is 30 minutes away from Faro airport.
Quinta alfarrobeira rental details
Quinta Alfarrobeira is located in beautiful mature gardens in a peaceful and rural area of Galé, this detached villa offers spacious and comfortable accommodation. With the added benefit of a private pool and shared tennis court this makes the ideal setting for a family holiday.

The villa has a split level ground floor with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. One of the double bedrooms (with en suite facilities) can only be accessed from outside. The living room is very spacious and has a huge L-shaped sofa and wicker easy chairs arranged around a traditional fireplace and there are three sets of patio doors opening to a charming covered terrace overlooking the garden and pool. The dining room has seating for eight around a glass table, also with access to the terrace. The kitchen is well equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, two fridges as well as a hob and oven. The washing machine is housed in a separate exterior utility room.
Extra rental details for the Quinta alfarrobeira
TO BOOK : By e-mail, phone or fax. Bookings are confirmed when we receive a 30% deposit together with the booking form. The remaining 70% (last payment) is due 8 weeks before arrival date.

Linen and towels provided, cleaning 3 times per week, Towel change twice per week, Linen change once per week.

Cot and high chair are available for free.

Air conditioning payable locally.
Inside the Quinta alfarrobeira
Apartment :
The property has 3 bathrooms for your party's use. Smoking is allowed in this property. This property is not recommended for young children, disable friendly, pets allowed, family friendly holiday.
Sleeping :
The property comprises 4 bedrooms in total. This gives room for up to 8 people.
General :
Quinta Alfarrobeira has to offer Air Conditioning, Cot, Fireplace, Highchair, Linen Provided, Maid service, Outside Pool, Patio Furniture to your party.
Outside :
Quinta Alfarrobeira has to offer BBQ, Garden, Laundry, Swimming pool (outside), Tennis Court to your party.
Entertainment :
Quinta Alfarrobeira has to offer Satellite TV to your party.
Kitchen :
Quinta Alfarrobeira has to offer Dishwasher, Freezer, Fully Fitted, Hob, Iron, Ironing Board, Kitchen Utensils, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster to your party.
Activities near the Quinta alfarrobeira
General :
Following activities are available near the : Bars, Car Hire, Markets, Restaurants, Shopping, Water Parks, Zoo.
Water :
Following activities are available near the : Beach, Fishing, Parasailing, Wind Surfing.
Sport :
Following activities are available near the : Cycling, Golf, Horse Riding, Tennis, Walking.
Attractions available near the Quinta alfarrobeira
Located west of Albufeira within a ten minute drive from the lively resort centre, Gale boasts a picturesque sandy beach and choice of several shops and restaurants and the small town of Guia, within a short drive, is famous for its choice of restaurants catering for all tastes and pockets. Sporting facilities are plentiful, including Golf at Salgados.

Our villa management office is 1.30Km from the villa and they offer advice, help and assistance including a welcome visit to introduce you to the house and surrounding area. There is also an emergency telephone Nº provided.

Nearest Beach: 2.4 Km Galé
Nearest Golf Course: 1.4 Km Salgados
Nearest Bar: 0.5 Km
Nearest Restaurant/Café: 0.4 Km
Neareast Mini/Supermarket: 0.3 Km
 
print this page bookmark this page send this page to a friend Site Map Disclaimer
Nonna Rana
Nonna Rana
Apartment in Assisi Area, Umbria, Italy, Europe Go!
Lumia Lux
Lumia Lux
Apartment in Sciacca, Sicily, Italy, Europe Go!
The Floresta del Mar Apartment in Sol de Mallorca
The Floresta del Mar Apartment in Sol de Mallorca
Apartment in Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain, Europe Go!
Ca' Vecchio Pozzo
Ca' Vecchio Pozzo
Apartment in Venice, Venice & NE Italy, Italy, Europe Go!